| Our first family picture! |
This morning was SO MUCH FUN! How NEAT to see that little boy on the screen, looking PERFECT! We saw the 4 chambers of the heart, the liver, bladder, brain, and of course his little male parts :)
![]() |
| The Ultrasound Tech didn't feel like she needed to explain "gender" |
We are so excited and now I am ready to get a move on the Nursery! We bought a crib last Sunday partly because it was the last one they had in stock of this particular crib, and it could have worked with either gender.
There it is, in Chocolate and we also bought the long/short dresser in the back. It will arrive on May 19th, and I can't wait to see it in the room.
We haven't decided on a name quite yet, but will keep you all posted! Thank you for all the prayers and support, we are feeling VERY loved! xo




I am so excited! Congratulations! I am glad that he is so healthy and perfect! Beautiful crib and dresser. That will be fun when it comes in.
ReplyDelete