Friday, May 20, 2011

21.5 weeks!

Well, we are officially over half-way point to meeting Baby C! I am feeling great and looking more pregnant these days!

21.5 weeks

We received the crib and dresser yesterday and of course I wanted to see it all together last night! Luckily, I have a wonderful, patient husband that was more than willing to be my handyman! But I was able to help a little by cooking dinner and taking the warning stickers off! :) I wasn't able to get a great picture of it because we still don't have the room arranged how we want it, and still need to paint the walls so for right now, it's all disheveled. But here are a few pics from assembly...



Finished product! Proud father-to-be!

I was a little worried that I wouldn't like the color because I was originally looking for something a bit darker but it turns out WE LOVE IT! It is absolutely perfect! I'll post more pictures as we get more work done on the Nursery but so far, so good!

Oh, here's a little fun fact for you all....I can't believe I didn't realize this until a few weeks ago but Baby C is due on September 27th, the day Raine and I met in Texas, exactly 5 years later! Kind of crazy, huh?! It must be one special day for us! We are heading to Texas next week for my brother's wedding and will finally get to go back to the infamous picnic table/restaurant where it all began. We will be sure to get some good pictures to post. Have a good weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment