Friday, June 17, 2011

It's official...

Well, it's official...our baby boy will be named Easton Raine. I imagine that most of you already knew that because we have been pretty set on Easton to begin with, but I just wanted to make the official announcement. We have been calling him Easton for a few weeks now and we just think it's perfect for this RAMBUNCTIOUS little boy growing inside of me! He is quite strong right now and last week I was laying on the couch and I could have sworn he was doing somersaults for about 45 minutes, unfortunately Raine was in SC for the day but I was able to catch it on video! It's too large to upload from my phone so I will have to see if Raine can figure out how to get it uploaded, because it is pretty amazing to see!

25 weeks

There isn't a whole lot to report this week. I have been gathering things for the nursery but nothing else is done yet, so I will post some pictures after I finish a few projects I have in mind! My next mission is to find a glider/ottoman, crib mattress, rug, curtains...and much much more! My next appointment is July 5, where I will have to take my Glucose Challenge test to see if have Gestational Diabetes. Also, it will be the first week of the 3rd Trimester...I can't believe it, it's going by too fast!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! That is just the best name! You look great. I cannot believe you are about to enter the 3rd trimester.

    I remember the glucose test tasting like really sweet Hawaiian punch - not delicious or refreshing. But it was not that bad. I feel like you will pass with flying colors.

    ReplyDelete