Monday, June 6, 2011

We've been BUSY!

Sorry I didn't get around to posting anything last week...it's been a busy couple of weeks and we were in Dallas celebrating my brother's wedding for the majority of it. This little boy is growing and has become A LOT more active! It's so fun and slightly crazy to sit and watch my stomach move on it's own...I can only imagine the movement as he gets bigger and stronger!

23 Weeks

Here are a few pictures from the wedding in Dallas. It was very beautiful wedding and I am so glad we were there to celebrate such a beautiful couple! We stayed with some of our oldest friends, The Daniels Family, and had such a wonderful time! It was sad to say goodbye to friends and family!

 
Samantha and Chris exchange rings!



So in Love :)

The Daniels' ladies with me, my sis and mom.

Sibling picture...before the ceremony.



While we were in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area we just had to head over to the Stockyards one day to revisit where Raine and I met for the first time. My sister and brother-in-law had never been to this part of Ft. Worth and they loved it! There are definitely some characters around town...the Stockyards are filled with Bikers, Cowboys, and one Indian.

The picnic table to the right (with the bikers on it) is where Raine sat down and "picked me up"
Inside this hotel is a restaurant/bar called Booger Red's...
...And Booger Red's is where we talked all night long...
...On these very awesome Saddle Bar Stools :)
Jarrod and Ashlee enjoying Booger Red's
And, I just wanted to include a picture of the random Indian :)



We had so much fun revisiting that whole place, it's somewhere we will always hold special in our hearts!

This past week/weekend, the bedding for the Nursery arrived and we painted the room! It looks great, I LOVE how it is turning out, the color is so bright and perfect, it's exactly what I wanted! I still have quite a ways to go, but now I can start brainstorming and executing some wall art and stuff that I have planned for the room!

Hard at work!

Finished product...so far!

The detail of the bedding is hard to see but here is a picture of the whole ensemble from the Internet...


And then last Saturday we went out to a nice dinner to celebrate our 2 year Anniversary, which is actually today! We decided to try a place called PRIME, which didn't turn out the be the best meal every, but at least we had good company! Unfortunately our waiter's photography skills weren't the greatest and this is was the best picture that we ended up with...and it's the best of 3...so you can imagine the others!

Happy 2 Year Anniversary to us!

So as I said at the beginning, we've been busy! The summer months are looking to be just as busy and exciting right up until the baby is born! Also, some of you were asking about my registry...I started one at Buy Buy Baby (buybuybaby.com) that has quite a bit of stuff on it, but I keep adding to it daily. And I will probably also register at Babies R' Us because I know that Buy Buy Baby's are not in many cities!

I have my 24 week appointment tomorrow morning, so we are praying that Baby Cotton is still perfect and right on track for delivery in September! xo

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Loved the post. So sweet. The nursery is looking so great. I am glad to know where you are registered too.

    ReplyDelete