Friday, July 8, 2011

3rd Trimester!

I can't believe I am already in the 3rd Trimester...it has definitely gone by fast! I had my 28 week check-up and my Glucose Challenge Test last Tuesday. Everything came back good and normal, so no gestational diabetes, Hooray! I will now start seeing the Dr. every 2 weeks instead of every 4 weeks. He told me that Easton is laying transverse or sideways right now. I  could already tell that because I can feel him on both the right and the left sides when he is moving around. He was breech at our last Ultrasound so I was a little concerned because I really want to avoid a c-section, however, the Dr. said he is not concerned at this point that he won't turn "head-down" by delivery...he is still so small that he has all kinds of room to move around. And he is as active as ever...which I am certainly thankful for, but sometimes his kicks and punches are just shocking! He should be around 2 1/4 lbs. right now and about 14.8 inches long! I am still feeling great, and still able to get into the gym about 5 days a week. Even though they all stare at me, and quite a few make comments about the fact that I am still going to the gym. It's amusing because most of the comments are from men...they are very curious about how far along I am, his name, etc.

28 Weeks

What else we have been up to...Well, we attended my 10 year High School Reunion (which I can't believe it has actually been 10 years) a couple weeks ago in Greenville, SC. It was a lot of fun to just hang out with some girlfriends that I don't get to see too often but it did prove my theory that Facebook seems to do away with the need for reunions...I knew what 90% of the people I saw there were up to and they knew just as much about my life. Raine was a good sport, luckily he knew most of my friends' husbands so he was entertained! All in all it was a good time, but I'm not sure I will go back to the 20 year Reunion...we'll see! :) Here are some pictures from the Reunion...



All my best friends from MHS...3 Preggos in the group!



That's all for now...Hope you all have a great weekend! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment