Thursday, July 21, 2011

10 weeks to go!

I had my 30 week Dr. appointment on Tuesday and everything went well. He said that he is measuring 2 centimeters behind schedule but he also said that is pretty normal. His heart rate was perfect and strong! Easton should be around 3lbs and about 15 inches long...about the size of a head of cabbage! He is still an active little booger and I can't tell his position at the moment, because I honestly thing he changes quite a bit. He definitely favors my left side...sometimes I feel like he is just balled up all on my left side. I definitely don't mind the karate chops and fist pumps...it makes me giggle. Raine loves to wake him up when he is quiet and push on him so he pushes back. It's cute :) I am still feeling great, still have energy, and still able to get into the gym quite a bit but I can't get nearly as good of a work-out in as before. The Dr. says I can continue my routine as long as its not uncomfortable, so hopefully I can last until the end...I can tell I sleep better when I am able to get even a short work-out in!

30 weeks!

Easton and I have our first Baby Shower in Greenville, SC this weekend...given by some great friends that I have grown up with! We are very excited!!! Raine is going to come with me because I am technically out of the "range" I should be traveling out of the area but it's only 1.5 hours away and its only for a night so I think we should be okay. I will be sure to post some pictures next week!

Have a good week everyone! xo

1 comment:

  1. I hope y'all have fun this weekend. I'm glad the appointment went well. I think you will be fine if it's only an hour and 1/2 away. I had both of ours at least that far from our house and it was planned that way. So you would be able to make it back if you needed.

    Looking forward to pictures of the shower.

    ReplyDelete