![]() |
| 34 weeks! |
That's not exactly the greatest picture of myself, but it was taken right after I got back from the gym and realized that I hadn't taken a 34 week picture...it will do :) As you can see, Easton is growing fast and seems to be nestled in one little spot, right in the middle of my belly! He is still as active as ever! I can't really tell what body parts are what, but I can definitely tell where his little feet are! I had my 34 week appointment and he said everything looked great, his heartbeat was around 155 bpm and I am measuring 33.5 cm, which is normal! At 36 weeks I will start going to the Doctor every week as we start to prepare for delivery!!! Raine and I are definitely getting excited! Although I still have a little work to do in the nursery and have quite a bit of stuff to still buy, I'm beginning to get into nesting mode and we are moving in the right direction.
I had a second Baby Shower, in Atlanta this time, thrown by some really great girlfriends! The decor was perfect, the food was amazing and we got some really great stuff for Easton! Here are some pictures from the day...
| Me with the wonderful Hostesses! |
| Duncan and Laura enjoying Mimosas |
| Alicia and Duncan |
| Another awesome Diaper Cake |
| Yogurt station...LOVED this! |
| Food table |
| Baby carriage out of watermelon, so cute! |
| Posing with the food :) |
| Me and Jodi |
| Alex and I |
| Staci, Cheryl, Laura and Alex enjoying the food |
| Aimee, Stephanie, Jodi, and Shawn enjoying the food |
| AU hat! |
| Such a cute bib...love it! |
| Got a start on Easton's library, with a classic! |
| Moses basket! |
| Much needed Diaper Genie! |
| That night...the boys cooked us a yummy dinner! |
| The only time Laura will ever wear anything AU! :) |
Thanks to everyone who made that day so special! Raine and I are definitely feeling the love and support as we embark on this new chapter in our lives! We can't wait to meet Baby Easton...only 5.5 weeks to go :)

No comments:
Post a Comment