Wednesday, August 10, 2011

33 Weeks & Shower pics!

Sorry it has been awhile since I last posted, we've been busy preparing for Easton's arrival! I have started going to the Dr. every 2 weeks now, so I had an appointment last Tuesday, at week 32. He said that everything was going great, his heart rate was completely normal, he measured my belly which was 32 centimeters at 32 weeks, right on time! And when he felt my belly, he said that he seems to be head-down. However, since that appointment he has been moving like crazy, so I'm not quite convinced he is still that way! It looks like I may have a little work-out buddy in the future :) I hope and pray he gets comfy in the head-down position, but time will tell! Baby Easton should be a little over 4lbs now and roughly 17 inches long. Only 7 weeks to go!

32 weeks

I feel like I look a little smaller in this picture than the previous one, but I assure you, it's just the shirt! Here is a picture of the nursery, a little further along. It's hard to get a full picture of the room because it's a rectangular shape, but when it's all done, I'll be sure to get quite a few more...


I do love how it is turning out...it's a lot of work but it's coming together, slowly but surely! I have an appointment on Tuesday, so I will let everyone know how that goes.

I had my first Shower a couple of weeks ago, given by some wonderful ladies that I have grown up with! Everything turned just perfect and I had such a great time, I can't thank them enough! Easton got some good stuff too...

Lots of monogrammed goodies and a "War Eagle" onesie

Cute Diaper Cake!

Thank You notes they had made to match the invitation...LOVE them!

Such an adorable cake!


Food table...yummy!


Got a boppy!

Jill, Page, Blair...a few of my faves!


My friend Janie is one talented girl...this onesie is adorable!

Easton's rainforest bathtub, I know he'll love it!
Isn't this onesie PRECIOUS!
My girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment