I am currently 15 wks. 2 days pregnant, and Baby C is the size of an apple. I am just BARELY showing (see below). I was told that because I was tall and had a long torso, it may take awhile for a belly to actually appear. I'm not complaining though, still wearing my pre-pregnancy clothes (although they are becoming a little tighter than usual)! So far I have had a pretty wonderful pregnancy. During weeks 8-9 I was pretty nauseous, nothing too bad and only a week of it! I am definitely am thanking my lucky stars (and this baby) for that! I haven't had any extreme cravings...mainly just Fruit/Fruit juices. I have definitely had more aversions than anything...certain foods either sound kind of good, or definitely NOT! Deciding what to eat for dinner has become one of the hardest decisions for Raine and I to agree on these days!
I feel so blessed currently in life! Raine has been wonderful through pregnancy so far, and we are both EXTREMELY excited! But he is always saying "When are you going to start showing?" As if I know...I'm a rookie at this whole thing too! We find out the gender of Baby C sometime in early May. I haven't made my actual appointment but I will keep you all posted! Neither of us really have a "gut-feeling" either way, but for some reason a lot people are predicting, Girl! We could honestly care less if it is a boy or girl (I know everyone says that). But truly, all we want is a healthy baby!
I have my 16 week appointment next Tues, April 12th. Please say some prayers that everything is going well! Unfortunately, no Ultrasound this visit, but definitely next time!
![]() |
| 15 Weeks |
This Ultrasound picture was from our 12 week appointment! Isn't he/she just adorable already?! ;)


I am so excited that you are blogging! I'm glad you posted a picture of you and the baby! Keep us posted.
ReplyDeleteoh, and I also predict a girl :)